THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010

T-shirt #205: Abe Froman, The Sausage King of Chicago

This shirt was donated to me all the way from England by Last Exit to Nowhere (www.lastexittonowhere.com/shop/product/abe-froman), thanks again LETN! It is a reference to one of my favorite movies of all time, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042).

If you’ve never seen Ferris, I really feel bad for you. With so many classic scenes and lines, we watched it over and over in my house growing up. The funniest time had to be once when the scene with the “nurse” delivering the balloons was on. She says, “I came to help restore your pluck, ‘cause I’m the nurse who likes to…”, and then Ed Rooney closes the door. My younger sister Megan yells out “talk!”, and we all agreed, “Yeah, yeah, talk, right.” Hilarious.

I looked for the Abe Froman scene online, but could not find it. I did however, find these. Hope you enjoy! And remember: Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it…



One of my favorite scenes:


No comments:

Post a Comment