THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Monday, November 1, 2010

T-shirt #305: MY VOTE Cancels out Y'Alls

This was one of the first t-shirts that was donated to me (from The Onion Store: http://store.theonion.com, thanks Onion!), but I thought it would be more appropriate to save it for election time. Which, I hope y’all know, is tomorrow. And if you live in Mass and don’t know where your voting location is, you can find out here: http://www.wheredoivotema.com/bal/myelectioninfo.php. (I’m hoping all y’all out-of-staters can find your own state’s website for this info!)

I think this t-shirt is out of print because I couldn’t find it on the website…but I did find this Onion article that was pretty funny:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/yeehaw-my-vote-cancels-out-yalls,11030

Whoever comes out “on top” tomorrow, I just hope this country can learn how to work together to improve life for everyone. Things are tough for a lot of people regardless of political parties, red or blue states, and level of education.

Jon Stewart’s “Moment of Sincerity” from the Rally this weekend really sums up what I think tomorrow should be all about:

Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
Jon Stewart - Moment of Sincerity
www.comedycentral.com
Rally to Restore Sainty and/or FearThe Daily ShowThe Colbert Report

And one more thing: If you don’t vote, you forfeit your right to complain about things that we vote for. So, make sure and vote tomorrow! Vote early and often (okay, just once)!

No comments:

Post a Comment