THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, April 1, 2010

T-shirt #91: I LOVE THE YANKEES

Shocking, I know. But, I am changing my allegiance. It all started when I called The Red Sox to see if I could get Opening Day tickets for the Hope Lodge guests. “We don’t do that” was their simple reply. Just out of curiosity, I contacted The Yankees to see what they would say about having Hope Lodge guests at a game. Their reaction was totally different than The Red Sox, and I couldn’t believe it. Just like so many people in Worcester today (at the gym, at the bank, on the street) could not believe I would wear this shirt. All I had to do was remind them what day it is…

1 comment:

  1. Dave, did you try your famous "elastic band around the sink spray trick" at Hope Lodge? You thought it was really funny, when I would get soaked first thing in the morning on the day after your birthday. Even though you are now a "mature" 36, I checked the spray this morning!

    ReplyDelete