THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

T-shirt #104: volunteer

Sorry for the short blog today…this shirt was from a group that came and visited Hope Lodge back around Thanksgiving. They went to Hope Lodges all over the US with a bunch of free stuff and materials to decorate tiles that would become part of a bigger “Work of Hope”. I wore it today for two reasons. One, today is the day I volunteer at a residential schoolwith my writing and guitar groups. Also tonight, the Holy Cross students who volunteer at Hope Lodge every week are being presented an American Cancer Society volunteer award that they won! We are having a cookout, and I’m sure at some point Apples to Apples will be taken out. Let’s just hope it’s one of those lucky nights when the “Dave’s Ass” card one of my friends made is drawn…Oh yeah, if you have time, I highly recommend volunteering. To quote Ferris Bueller, “It is so choice”.

No comments:

Post a Comment