THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Sunday, April 4, 2010

T-shirt #94: RED SOX (logo)




















I bought this shirt because it reminded me of the Red Sox shirt I had when I was really young (see picture of me with my older brother Jon), and if you don’t know why I chose to wear it on Easter this year, you probably aren’t from New England.

It was 18 years ago today that I walked out of a CATSCAN and my mother told me they had found a tumor in the middle of my brain. Although I did not know the road that was ahead of me, I knew I would not let a little tumor get in the way of the things that were most important to me. The most important thing to me, my family, has been there for me my whole life, and were right by my side that day 18 years ago. And even though they didn’t have a stellar season 18 years ago, my family and I still watched and went to Red Sox games. I am happy to report that 18 years later I feel even closer to my family and yes, The Red Sox have actually won The World Series TWICE. Amen to having a loving family and another baseball season…GO SOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment