THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

T-shirt #97: SOUTH PARK: I learned something today.

This shirt (also a Target special) is one of my favorites. We should learn something everyday, shouldn’t we? South Park, in particular, has taught me a lot. It has taught me that it’s okay to not be afraid of who your writing may or may not upset, as long as you think it’s funny. It has taught me that no person or group is safe from being made fun of. In particular, one subject I enjoyed the “South Park Spin” of was Scientology: http://www.trilulilu.ro/semaca/97de5b59225709

One thing that I learned today (from the “What’s Your Poo Telling You? Daily calendar my nephew picked out for me) is that the “Work Poo” is not just dreaded by those with Crohn’s Disease. Here are the ground rules for a “work poo” that today listed:

  • Find a private bathroom in a different part of the building.
  • If forced to use a communal restroom, check other stalls to make sure you are alone.
  • If you are not alone and can no longer hold on, employ one of several techniques to mask the impending noise. The cough/sneeze or continuous flush tactics are most effective.
  • Make sure that your ID card is not dangling from your pants.
  • Always employ a courtesy flush to minimize odor.
  • The consequences of failing to follow these rules? The walk of shame back to your desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment