THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, May 29, 2010

T-shirt #149: HORSES DESREVE BETTER

This shirt is a free one that The Onion Store (http://store.theonion.com/) sent me, but I have to admit I’m not sure that I get it…any ideas? I mean, I know animals in general (including humans) aren’t treated the best, but hmmmmmm. Still, free shirts are always welcome!

Tough one for the Sox last night, but at least the C’s didn’t pull a B’s…and even though Carl killed me and Glen (a very welcome surprise addition to the roster) in wiffle ball today, I did strike Carl out looking about five times. Oh yeah, I also beat Carl in hockey using Team France vs. Team Italy (I know, surprised they play hockey in those countries?). Go Sox and Go Celts!

No comments:

Post a Comment