THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

T-shirt #130: ROCK 'EM STOCK 'EM CREW

This shirt (a gift from my mom, I think) is a reference to the former Bruins enforcer P.J. Stock (http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8465960 ). I also used to have the P.J. Stock “ASS KICKER” shirt, but I gave it to my friend Ian…he was meant to have it.

I wear it tonight because A) there’s a Bruins game on 2) the B’s better come out and ROCK ‘EM like P.J. did and D) I thought Bruins fans who read this might want to watch some fights before the game:

So, come on Bruins, let’s make it to the Conference Finals tonight. The last time The Bruins were in the Conference Finals, I had cancer (1992, a looooong time ago!). Oh yeah, it was also 40 years today when Bobby Orr scored his famous goal. I’m not going to put a link for it, because it is time for a NEW Bruins Stanley Cup winning goal!

Go B’s!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment