THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, March 27, 2010

T-shirt #86: Boston Bruins

Today, two of my friends are taking me to The Bruins game for my Birthday…freakin’ great. Although I’m not sure the game will live up to when my father took me for my birthday in 1991, I’m sure we will have a great time. The game my father took me to was particularly memorable because there was an NHL record set at it…most penalties by one player in a single game. According to (http://www.hockeydraftcentral.com/1978/78231.html), Chris Nilan had “Most penalties in one game (10 for Boston vs. Hartford on March 31, 1991 -- six minors, two majors, one misconduct and one game misconduct)”. Oh yeah, The Bruins won the game 7-3, too.

Here are some other of my favorite “penalty” moments from The Bruins…Enjoy, Go B’s and Go BC!

No comments:

Post a Comment