THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

T-shirt #76: KISS ME, I'M SHITFACED (Dropkick Murphys)

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! The funny thing about this shirt is I haven’t had a drink in almost 15 years. It comes from a Dropkick Song, which you can check out here:

Have a fun, safe, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! If you are in the central Massachusetts area and looking for something to do tonight, there is an Irish session (no cover!) at Mulligan’s (Westboro Country Club) on Main Street in Westboro…7:30, be there!

2 comments:

  1. Um, are you wearing this infront of your niece and nephews!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they asked me what it meant, ha ha! ;) Of course not, I had my Team Ireland hockey jersey on over :)

    ReplyDelete