THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, January 29, 2010

T-shirt #29: I DRINK FOR A REASON

This is a shirt I thought it would be funny to have because, as you might know, I don’t drink…I got it at the David Cross show in Boston this past October. If the name doesn’t ring a bell, you most likely would have seen him in Arrested Development, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the Men in Black movies, or Waiting for Guffman. See what else he has been in here: (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189144/ ) The shirt was part of his stand-up routine as well as a book he published last fall with the same title (http://www.amazon.com/I-Drink-Reason-David-Cross/dp/0446579483 ). The back of the shirt contains a list that is in the book of “Ideas for t-shirts to be sold at Urban Outfitters”…here are a few of my favorites…

I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM

MY OTHER SHIRT IS FUNNIER

OKLAHOMA IS FOR RACISTS

PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS? ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? TRY TEN BUCKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS IS MORE LIKE IT! THIS IS AMERICA!

DON’T BLAME ME! I VOTED FOR CHRIST!

GOD IS MY ENABLER

No comments:

Post a Comment