THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

T-shirt #19: It's a Liger

This shirt (as you may already know) is from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Here’s some of my favorite quotes:

Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?

Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh


Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?

Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Don: Did you shoot any?

Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?

Don: What kind of gun did you use?

Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?


Napoleon Dynamite: Just tell them that their wildest dreams will come true if they vote for you.


Grandma: How was school?

Napoleon Dynamite: The worst day of my life, what do you think?


Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to the dance] Who are you gonna ask?

Pedro: That girl over there.

Napoleon Dynamite: Summer Wheatly? How the heck are you gonna do that?

Pedro: Build her a cake or something.


Uncle Rico: I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, Napoleon.

Napoleon Dynamite: I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!


Deb: What are you drawing?

Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.

Deb: What's a liger?

Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment