THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, February 26, 2010

T-shirt #57: TRAILER PARK BOYS: Parental Advisory

The Trailer Park Boys is a Canadian show my parents introduced me to back in 2003…thanks Mom and Dad! Pictured with me, they are (left to right) Julian, Bubbles, and Ricky. The reason my parents heard about them was when my father had the privilege of being picked to be on Bubbles team during a celebrity golf tournament (Bubbles came dressed and acted in character). After the golf my parents checked out the show (which averages an f- bomb once every ten seconds), and told me they had found a show they thought I would love…they were right. I am looking forward to watching the TPB’s newest movie, Countdown to Liquor Day, for the first time tonight.

One of my favorite parts of the show are “Rickyisms”, or words and sayings that the not-so-bright Ricky comes up with…here are some highlights for you to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment