THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, February 20, 2010

T-shirt #51: SPIDER PIG

This is one of my many Simpsons shirts, inspired by the movie that came out in 2007…see Spider Pig clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw.

The day The Simpsons Movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538) came out, I was on my way to Prince Edward Island with my mother and sister. After the 12 hour drive, we unpacked and I immediately left for the movie theater…there was no way I was going to miss seeing it on opening night. The couple I talked to waiting in line couldn’t believe I wanted to see the movie right after my journey from Massachusetts.

I blame something in my dorky DNA that makes me want to see certain movies (Star Wars, Kevin Smith’s, Lord of the Rings) on opening night, and The Simpsons Movie was no exception. They have been part of my life since I was in high school, and I’m sure I will continue to watch them long after the show is over. Many more Simpsons shirts to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment