THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

T-shirt #52: CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR PRESIDENT


Although I bought this as a joke during the “W” years (and I think the guy who colors Captain America could have done a better job as president), I’m wearing this shirt in anticipation of the USA-Canada hockey game tonight. I love Canada and have enjoyed the company of most Canadians I have met, but I really want the US to beat Canada tonight and get the gold in Canada. Whatever happens, I’m just hoping for a good game and to make the Hope Lodge guests laugh at me if I happen to yell at the TV during the game. And if I do happen to yell, I will quote the old PSA and say, “Mom and Dad, I learned it by watching you!”…USA, USA, USA!!!! Also above is what I will be wearing over my t-shirt during the game…unless Team USA starts losing, of course, I will take it off (what I do does affect the outcome of the game!).


1 comment: