THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

T-shirt #273: STEW BEEF!


This shirt I made specifically for today because I am going to the Daily Show! If you don’t get the reference, you’ll have to watch this clip. More later, off to NYC!

Well, although I didn’t get to show Jon my shirt, it was great going to the Daily Show again. The cool thing about being a VIP guest for the show is that you don’t have to wait as long in line to get in. The drawback is when Jon answers questions from the audience, he is not really facing the VIP section (which is just to the right of his desk), so he didn’t answer any questions from that section. The really, really cool thing about where I was sitting was that for a couple of seconds, I was on TV! Just as Justin Timberlake was walking out, you can see me in the second row wearing my “Stew Beef!” shirt (you may have to click on the picture to make it out). It will be a funny story to share with Jon when he has me on as a guest someday…

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Tracy Morgan
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment