THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

T-shirt #154: Red Sox (Sign Language)

Wore this one (which I bought preseason 2 years ago) today because I was lucky enough to have a ticket to the game (that big green wall behind me is part of Fenway, in case you didn’t know). Holy crap, were the seats good…Box 60, just behind the visitor’s dugout. Also holy crap were the runners The Sox left on base. And really holy crap were the idiots sitting behind Glen and me. Seriously though, I do think on a day like today, the Red Sox should just give water away…it doesn’t even have to be bottled water, but you shouldn’t have to pay $3.50 for a bottle of water when it’s in your best health interest to keep hydrated. Just sayin…

Back to holy crap, the holiest crap thing all day was coming home and seeing my blog had been mentioned in another blog…HOLY CRAP! See here:

http://crassconstruction.blogspot.com/2010/06/todays-linky-tribute-to-actor-dennis.html

PS – The Sox are now 0-3 when I have gone to games this season…if they lose the next game I go to, I may have to bench myself for the rest of the year.

Go Celts!

1 comment:

  1. Found you over at Crass Construction. Reading your posts made me smile big time. You're smart and funny and you love your family. Great combo. Now, when are you giving your t-shirts away? I want blog posts about each give-away and the people you meet as you do the giving. :-) (Lisa waits patiently, only sometimes drumming her fingers on the desk.)

    ReplyDelete