THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

T-shirt #287: Northampton Running Company

This shirt was a kind donation from a former Hope Lodge guest and you can check out the company here: http://www.northamptonrunningcompany.com

One amazing thing about the guest that donated this shirt was all the baked goodies she made while at The Lodge. Whether it was tasty brownies or delicious chocolate chips cookies, they never lasted long. And my taste buds always informed me that it was impossible to just have one.

Even more amazing was what this guest did while she was in the middle of treatment: she kept running!

Runners have always amazed me. My father used to jog every day, my older brother ran in several Boston Marathons, and my older sister is a runner. I did (barely) complete my first 5K last year and have walked the Boston Marathon twice, but I am far from what you’d call a runner (unless you can call roller blading a type of running!).

So, hats off to all the runners out there! And if you have completed a marathon, I really don’t know how you did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment