THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

T-shirt #243: COLD LAKE, ALTA. (AB)



I think this one will most likely go down as the tightest shirt of my collection, but I’ve had it on all day with no breathing problems. This is another one my nephew picked out with my older sister…thanks again, you two!

I must confess, I had never heard of Cold Lake when I got this shirt. Google helped me out a bit, and I found some information here http://www.coldlake.com and here http://www.coldlake.worldweb.com if you’re interested in learning.

I wore this shirt today because it was day #2 with the nephews and niece. We went to Friendly’s today with Nan and Grandpa, and the money from yesterday’s lemonade stand was well spent. Each of the youngsters enjoyed a Cookie Jar Sundae after lunch, which is a treat I will admit I had difficulty not trying myself: Here are the layers: Cookie Dough ice cream, crushed Oreos and Chips Ahoy, hot fudge, chocolate chips, with whipped topping, more chocolate chips, and a cherry on top (which all 3 ordered without). All three were satisfied with them as a great way to end their summer vacation. And for once, Grandpa didn’t pay!



1 comment: