THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, August 28, 2010

T-shirt #240: I'M WITH STUPID

This shirt was donated from Busted Tees (http://www.bustedtees.com/) and I thought it would be the perfect shirt to wear today because I’m hanging out with my friend Carl. Don’t get me wrong, Carl is not stupid. He’s actually really smart, “wicked smaht” if you will… he passed the BAR exam on his first try. But, I know he will get a kick out of it when he sees it and will most likely ask me “What’s wrong with you?” – his favorite question to ask when I do things to remind him that I am shameless.

I’m sure it will be another day filled with Wiffle and video game hockey. Carl is feeling cocky now though, after a rare unbeaten streak against him ended my last time out in Quincy. At least he didn’t leave to go to sleep by throwing the controller and not saying anything (he really doesn’t like to lose…such a stupid thing!). Off to Quincy, hoping somehow I can get a picture with Carl while wearing this shirt…

No comments:

Post a Comment