THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

T-shirt #216: I HOPE, THEREFORE I SURVIVE.


Not long after I started working at Hope Lodge, I designed this shirt with the plan that it would be available (for guests and for others to buy) in all the Hope Lodges across the country. I made one for my boss to bring to a national meeting of all the Hope Lodge managers. After all of the managers has gone around and given updates on their Lodges, my boss whipped out this shirt and passed it around. All of the managers loved it and said they wanted to get a bunch for their Hope Lodge. Unfortunately the ACS budget couldn’t be stretched enough to allow for Hope Lodges to carry them, so this remains as the only one of its kind…for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment