THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

T-shirt #237: SAM La GRASSA'S


Earlier this month, my friend Tim visited Boston with a sandwich mission. He wanted to visit as many high-rated sandwich establishments as he could in the weekend and a day he was here. So, that Monday we made our way into the city (I did find a parking meter) and went to Sam LaGrassa’s (http://www.samlagrassas.com/home.php). Sam’s logo claims they have the “World’s No. 1 Sandwiches”, so we were eager to find out how real that statement was. I ordered a roast beef sandwich and was not disappointed (as you can see in the picture of me and my friend Jess). After enjoying my overflowing meat delight, I told one of the managers about my blog and asked if Sam’s would donate one…which, you guess it, they did…thanks again! Even if you aren’t a meat lover, Sam’s also has a good choice for all the veggies out there.

Speaking of, I went 12 days without meat until I had a hamburger today. I’m not sure if I will ever get to the point of being a total vegetarian, but I am definitely trying to cut down and plan on trying to go al least another 12 days before I eat meat again. It’s a start, and it will also make those days I do have a burger or roast beef sandwich a treat. Haven’t noticed much of a difference Crohn’s-wise, but we’ll see…

1 comment: