THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

T-shirt #139: GLENHAVEN PEP SQUAD

Yes, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel for cheerleaders these days. At least I’m not a cheerleader for a school I didn’t deserve to get into (see George W. Bush). This shirt, like I wrote about 119 shirts ago (http://davestshirts.blogspot.com/2010/01/t-shirt-20-glenhaven.html), is from the school I volunteer at once a week.

Unfortunately this week there were no students available for my writing group, but we are getting very close to actually publishing a book of poetry. Two students (one which just left Glenhaven) are the main contributors, but I think in total there will be at least five who will be able to call themselves published authors soon…so that’s cool!

Support to all the dedicated, hardworking, underpaid employees of Glenhaven!!!

If you want to know more about Glenhaven, go here:

http://www.jri.org/glenhaven/

And Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment