THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, May 13, 2010

T-shirt #133: Holy Cross CRUSADERS

I know, I know. Purple is definitely my color. This shirt was a gift from one of the Holy Cross students (pictured to my left) that come to visit Hope Lodge every Thursday. Thanks, Jen! This year, the group of HCHLers happened to be all female. Unbelievably to me and the guests, Jen was the only one of this group who was not single. So today, my blog is aimed at the 44% of the undergrads at HC who are males and straight(http://www.holycross.edu/publicaffairs/media/facts/):

Are you guys freakin’ idiots? All of these girls are smart, beautiful, hilarious, and kind…they’re just awesome. If you can’t see that, I really don’t know how you got into Holy Cross. I know Facebook and texting may be the easiest and quickest way to communicate, but you are missing out if you don’t take the time to actually TALK to people. If you are afraid of rejection, I guarantee you that the regret of never trying is worse. I really would like to know what your excuses are for not asking out any of these girls. And yeah, even WAY back when I went to a Catholic college, the “dating scene” was pretty pathetic. So, what? Great things come from going against the norm and taking a chance. So, stop trying to be so “cool”, put down the beer and iPhone (unless you are going to actually use it to make a call), and treat these and other females at Holy Cross the way they deserve to be treated.

Looking forward to more fun Thursday nights this fall...

1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely hilarious! You are the best Dave! Look forward to seeing you again in three months. Enjoy your summer! :)

    ReplyDelete