THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

T-shirt #138: The Dukes of Hazzard

This was a gift (Christmas?) from my cousins, the O’Neills. If you are part of my generation, you most likely watched this show at some point or another. And because of that, you also wished you could have your own General Lee and jump it over a river or off of a truck full of hay (Speaking of, how many shows from the 80s revolved around vehicles? Dukes of Hazzard, Magnum P.I., The A-Team, CHIPs, Knight Rider…). Also, if you are around my age, odds are your hormones were helped along every time you saw Daisy Duke on the screen. You did always wonder what kind of trouble “Them Duke boys” would get into every week, but you knew somehow they would get out of it. And one thing is for sure, you knew this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment