THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

T-shirt #71: Who's Your Paddy?

This shirt was a gift from one of the Holy Cross students that comes to Hope Lodge every week, and is the HCWRFC’s (Holy Cross Women’s Rugby Football Club) Saint Patrick’s Day shirt for 2008. The first time (since I started) the students came to visit Hope Lodge, we had a guest who was a little “behind the times” and didn’t think ANY females played rugby ANYWHERE. I would have referred him to this page (http://college.holycross.edu/studentorgs/womensrugby/homepage.htm), but I was still trying to explain to him that email addresses weren’t specific to single computers. This will be the first in a string of my many Irish/Ireland related shirts leading up to the 17th. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment