THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, December 30, 2010

T-shirt #364: MAY THE MASS TIMES ACCELERATION BE WITH YOU

When Snorg Tees said they would donate t-shirts to my blog, this one was a must have. What better way to change my label from Star Wars dork to Star Wars dork with a basic knowledge of physics?

This is the 15th Star Wars-related t-shirt that I’ve worn this year. For a list of the others you can check out this Empire Strikes Back t-shirt that I designed.

I do love the original Star Wars movies. I even started a Facebook page (Dear Mr. Lucas, please make a Star Wars Theme Park) because I think going to a Star Wars them park would be amazing…can you imagine walking past a life-sized AT-AT? But then I heard they were releasing the Star Wars movies in 3D. I think I might enjoy watching the originals in 3D, but I refuse to give any more money to George Lucas by seeing these movies in the theatre again.

How many more times does he have to “re-imagine” these great flicks? How important is trying to climb that all-time box office gross list? How much money does Lucas need to make from people going to see these movies? So, I started another Facebook page. This one is called “Lucas should donate Star Wars 3D profits to charity”.

George Lucas is worth $3.5 billion according to Forbes. Come on, Mr. Lucas, I think you can do something good with the future 3D release of the Star Wars movies. Tell me all the profits are going to charity, and I will gladly give my money to see them again. May the Force be with us all…

PS- ONLY ONE MORE T-SHIRT TO GO!

Off to Carl's for some end-of-the-year video game hockey!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I totally agree. I am a fan of the original Star Wars movies, as well. He needs to stop messing with his movies. You'd think he'd have learned from the addition of that ridiculous cartoon-like scream to Luke Skywalker falling down the chute in Cloud City. That was a crime - totally ruined the feeling of the scene and the heroism of the character. Anyway - I digress. He should start donating some of his money (or start a theme park - I'd go!).

    -Kristen Hobbie (aka Brianna Atkeson's friend, childhood cancer survivor and Crohn's disease fighter)

    ReplyDelete