THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, December 24, 2010

T-shirt #357: Santa Costume

If this isn’t the perfect t-shirt to wear on Christmas Eve, I don’t know what is. And in the true spirit of Santa and Christmas, I am in the giving mood today.

I have written often in this blog about how I can’t stand greed and how meaningless material possessions are. Well, I can’t really write that unless I do something to back it up. These t-shirts are a nice start, but I am putting most of the rest of my belongings up for one big auction to benefit Hope Lodge. I don’t even know if I will get any bids, but you never know. Please forward it to anyone you know that might be interested!

Here’s the Ebay listing for "All my stuff to benefit Hope Lodge":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250746982699#ht_1408wt_1141

And the video that goes with it:

I am so thankful to be happy and healthy on Christmas, and to be surrounded by people that I love. Thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me, supported this blog, and made me realize that the most important thing in life is the people you have in it and not the amount of “things” you have.

Merry Christmas, may there be peace on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment