THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Saturday, December 11, 2010

T-shirt #345: iPood

This hilarious t-shirt was sent to me from my awesome sister Megan (along with a book she got me a while back!). It’s Meg’s birthday today, so rather than write about my “poo issues” (that’s for another blog), I thought I’d try something different and go with a little iMovie blog. Hope you enjoy it Meg, and it doesn’t embarrass you too much! We are all very lucky to have you in our lives! Love you and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me CRY on my birthday Dave! That was great- and no, I'm not embarrassed, I am proud of the crazy child I was! Love you Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Love this shirt Dave! Reminds me of all the people I hear talking on their cells phone while doing their business.

    Happy birthday Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part? "As quote 'adults' now"

    ReplyDelete