THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

T-shirt #40: The Black Crowes

I would like to thank my best friend Glen for today’s blog because without the free MacBook (yes, the man gave me his MacBook!) and free guitar lessons, none of this would be possible…thanks, dude!

I thought instead of writing about The Black Crowes, I would just share one of their songs that I really like (and can fake my way through playing)…

So, here I am playing “Miracle to Me” from their 2001 album Lions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ava1WoXYDeo

Here are the lyrics:

So come on off of your rooftop


Come on down to the street


I've got
something to tell you


Your secrets I will keep


Tell me why have
you been crying


Why won't you look me in the eye?


I'm just trying to
help you


I just need to know why


Please won't you let me
try



Chorus:


Be my secret, be my joy


Be a miracle to me


Be
my lover, be my friend


Be a miracle to me



I want to sleep in your moonglow


In my mind your smile I keep


Head over heels I go


Like a dream from a peaceful sleep


This time I know I'm in
 deep



Chorus


And if any of you that can play want to learn it, go here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/black_crowes/miracle_to_me_tab.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment