THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, November 25, 2010

T-shirt #329: HAPPY THANKSGIVING


When my nephew helped my sister pick this shirt out for me, I was hoping he had today in mind for the day I would wear it.

It was another great Thanksgiving for me today, and I have a lot to be thankful for:

- My awesome family who has always shown me love, support, and understanding

- My great friends who have stayed with me through some hard times

- All of the many, many, many laughs I have shared with these people

- My health – 18 years cancer free, 22 years with Crohn’s but only 2 hospitalizations

- My job at Hope Lodge and all the great, brave people it has put in my life along with everyone that works and volunteers there

- Hockey – playing, watching the Bruins, BC, and Worcester Sharks, and beating Carl in video games

- The first annual Thanksgiving Morning Roller Hockey Game today

- Star Wars

- All of the US troops who have served, are now serving, and will serve

- The fact that I have never had to worry about getting my next meal

- All of the people and companies who helped me with this blog

- Music - Especially The Beatles, Extreme, and Pearl Jam

- Kevin Smith movies

- That I was privileged enough to get a college education

- All of the teachers I had that made learning interesting

- Jon Stewart and The Daily Show

- My mother’s and aunt’s cooking (especially today!)

- My Little Brother

- The Red Sox (and their World Series titles in 2004 and 2007)

- Comedians, especially Denis Leary and all the laughs he has given me

- Prince Edward Island

- Growing up in Westboro, MA

- My Crohn’s doctor and every doctor and nurse that has helped me

- I have always had a warm, safe place to sleep at night

- Glen teaching me guitar

- Sunblock with SPF strong enough for me

- The freedom I have to write…

My list is longer, and I hope yours is too. It’s a nice list to keep in your mind whenever you are having a bad day. Trust me, it helps. I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment